‘MageWorkshop’ team of “Default Value” company. End-User License Agreement
This License Agreement (hereinafter is referred to as the “Agreement”) is an agreement between the Licensor - the “MageWorkshop” team of the "Default Value" company, and the Licensee - a person or a company, that is licensed to use the Software or the Documentation.
1. By purchasing the Software (a program product or a part of it, that is an intellectual property of the “MageWorkshop” team of the "Default Value" company), the Licensee acknowledges, that they have read this Agreement, agree to the content and the terms of the Agreement, and agree to use the Software, in compliance with this Agreement.
2. The Agreement comes into legal force the moment the Licensee orders the Software from the Licensor’s site or any “Marketplace”, or receives it by email or by any other means of other data medium.
3. The “Default Value” company is the copyright holder of the Software. The Software (or its part) is copyrighted material and is protected by law. Any activity, that infringes the terms of this Agreement, violates copyright law, and will be prosecuted, according to the current law.
4. This Agreement gives the Licensee the right to their personal or business usage of only one copy of the Software on one Magento installation. Each new Software installation needs a new License to be purchased. Any distribution of the Software without the Licensor’s consent, including noncommercial distribution, is considered to be a violation of this Agreement and entails the Licensee’s liability, according to the current law.
5. The Licensee is not granted any right to use any part of the code, purchased by the Licensee, in any other software, product, or website.
6. The Licensee may not give, sell, distribute, sublicense, rent, lease, or lend any part of the Software or its Documentation to anyone. The Licensee is not allowed to place the Software on a server, so that it is accessible via Internet, for distribution purposes.
7. The Licensor reserves the right to use the list of users of the Licensor’s Software to give important technical or marketing information to them.
8. The Licensor is not liable for any damages (including any incidental or consequential loss of profits), caused to the Licensee, the Licensee’s information or business, arising from the Licensee’s use or the inability to use this Software.
9. The Licensor is not liable for any consequences, arising in cases of the Licensee’s extralegal usage of the Software or any part of its code, purchased by the Licensee.
10. The Agreement remains valid until terminated. The Licensor reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time. The Licensor is to terminate the Agreement at any time, if the Licensee does not abide the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or a copyright notice, as specified in this Agreement. The Agreement is considered to be terminated if the Licensee destroys all copies of the Software. The termination of the Agreement does not oblige the Licensor to return the money, spent for the purchase of the Software by the Licensee.
11. If the Licensee continues to use the Software after the Licensor has given the Licensee a notice of termination of the License, the Licensee hereby agrees to accept an injunction for using the Software as well as to pay all the costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees) for enforcing the Licensor to revoke the Licensee and for any other damages, caused to the Licensor, because of the Licensee’s misuse of the Software.